Information You Will Need
Before you begin the application process you should have the following in front of you to be sure that your application is accurate:
1. Know your child’s grade for the 2016—2017 school year.
- If you are applying for kindergarten, your child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2016.
- If you are applying for 1st grade, your child must be 6 years old on or before September 1, 2016.
2. Copy of Birth Certificate.
Entering accurate information on the application is imperative to ensuring that all forms of communication regarding your child will reach you. Be sure to:
- use your child’s name as it is legally displayed on the birth certificate
- verify your child’s date of birth
3. Documented discipline issues
Uplift has the right to exclude students with documented histories of a criminal offense, juvenile court, adjudication, or discipline problems under Subchapter A, chapter 37, Texas Education Code.
4. An Email Address – A Primary form of communications for admission
Uplift Admissions uses email as a primary form of communication. If your child is admitted, emails will be our primary form of communicating with you. Uplift education will forward all admissions information through your email account. You should be sure to check your email account on a daily basis. We strongly recommend that if you don’t have an email account, that you create one. (i.e. google, apple, etc.)