Information You Will Need
1. Know your child’s grade for the 2016—2017 school year.
- If you are applying for kindergarten, your child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2016.
- If you are applying for 1st grade, your child must be 6 years old on or before September 1, 2016.
2. Copy of Birth Certificate.
- use your child’s name as it is legally displayed on the birth certificate
- verify your child’s date of birth
3. Documented discipline issues
Uplift has the right to exclude students with documented histories of a criminal offense, juvenile court, adjudication, or discipline problems under Subchapter A, chapter 37, Texas Education Code.
Uplift Admissions uses email as a primary form of communication. If your child is admitted, emails will be our primary form of communicating with you. Uplift education will forward all admissions information through your email account. You should be sure to check your email account on a daily basis. We strongly recommend that if you don’t have an email account, that you create one. (i.e. google, apple, etc.)